Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm micron 60ff ignition lockout help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaelreddish1

Hi guys, quick bit of help needed please. Micron 60ff, it will spark, light for 15 seconds or so then cut out before sparking and sparking again etc, it repeats this 3 times before locking out. It does fire up as can see it burning Fan is running. Any ideas on the cause, only fitted new pcb a month ago so hoping it's not that. Please help! Cheers

Get a gsr engineer to look at it. No gas advice given on open forum.

Sounds like it didn't need the new Pcb.

So it would have been cheaper in the beginning to get a GSR in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm micron 60ff ignition lockout help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Micon Glowworm 80 ff with the ignition lockout fault. Green light flashing. Any help or advice would be mist appreciated.
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full burn with the fan spinning at full speed, so I think everythings fine on the gas/air/flue/condensate side of things. If there is DHW demand on the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock