Search the forum,

Discuss Gloworm flexion 18 kw rear flue heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning guys any ideas the best way to go vertical on this boiler if possible , the builder couldnt have made it more awkward i would rather not remove the boiler from the wall we have all been there and old boiler dont like being moved cheers kop

IMG-20171207-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20171207-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20171207-WA0000.jpg

Flat roof above ??

Sort of bud has two lantern type glazing prymids on the roof, will look like this once complete issue the is flue must always be accessible? Cheers kop

20171130_154827.jpg

Opening or permanent shut ?

Also that can be sorted depending on how handy the joiner is

shut mate you think its doable then ?

Yea the only kicker is

Are you able to get flue parts
And your key part is distance from the wall (eg fluing distances)

If you go VF boiler will have to come off the wall , take blanking plate from top and use to seal R/Flue should be able to get V/Flue kit, but if boiler is 8/10 years then now would be a good time to replace

Agreed but custard won't got for that boiler is already rear flued jt , my thinking is if it can be done which I am not 100% yet a new flue system is compatible with the gloworm energy boiler range so could be swapped in the summer. Cheers kop

Got it sorted wasnt as bad as i imagined when i got there thanks for your input chaps builder will fibre glass around the flashing . Cheers kop

20171215_155758.jpg

20171215_155747.jpg

20171215_140641.jpg

What's the distance from the flue to the wall

Looks close ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloworm flexion 18 kw rear flue heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock