Search the forum,

Discuss gloworm compact 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

this boiler is begining to get the better of me .Every so often the boiler gives only luke warm water for a day then goes ok.checked voltages to gas valve and they are in tolerance and burner pressure is not bad should be 15 getting 14mb.i thought hw thermistor but now having my doubts,even thought plate to plate at first but it would work for wks then go faulty and then work again.checked for heat going down central heating flow and seemd ok .been back to it tonight and was getting the burner pressure but luke warm water -the central heating pipe was warm but not hot so now suspect diverter passing -so took motor off which was working fine and pressed plunger in on diverter which seemed to improve the hw temp -put back together and it worked then did the same again 2 hrs later luke warm water.thinking of changing diverter this wk to see -i just dont want to throw parts at it unless it needs them

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gloworm compact 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock