Search the forum,

Discuss Gledhill electric hot water units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
Speak as I find the units in McCarthy Stone retirement flats are ALways breaking down that’s why I see loads of their vans going south M6 every working day to fix the rubbish night store heaters but maybe I should keep quiet as there is loads of money being made out of vulnerable pensioners

Reply and post

you sure there just not under warranty still and how do you know its the cylinders

Depending on what cylinder they are normally have a 5-10 year warranty unless installed incorrectly

I agree that the warranty does go over. However a lot of the ones I have seen are beyond that and then the poor punters have to buy more cover. Coupled with the horrendous drop in the values of these flats it’s a total rip off of vulnerable people, I know I have been concerned with the maintance of these buildings. Never let your old folks buy one

Reply to Gledhill electric hot water units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock