Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss GLASGOW or surrounding area - TRAINEE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE (UNPAID OR PAID) in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHPlumber

NHPlumber Guest

Hi All,

I am a 28 yr old male who recently started Plumbing SVQ Level 3 course, looking to gain as much on the tools experience as possible to supplement practical learning given as part of the course.

Available any evening weekdays and all day weekends.

Would appreciate any help, to initially observe some work and also take on any tasks as my own skill levels grow, to get the experience and build confidence.

I am very hard working and reliable, no messing around very eager to learn.

If you can provide this support I would be very grateful!!

Please get in touch!

Thanks,
    Nadeem

2. christogonus

christogonus Guest

Hello All,
    I christogonus Okoroafor, am 30 years old male looking forward to learn and acquire all plumbing techniques, experience, practical and the theory if possible.
    Am very good and well behaved, hardworking and reliable person as well. I would be gratefully appreciate, if I would be granted the opportunity. My no:4165646966, Email:[email protected]

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Mod edit of phone number required. Oh and advise on forum rules please.

4. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Sounds a bit international to me.

5. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Seem to remember Glasgow being the culture centre of something or the other a few years back is this what you mean Si? lol

6. Dotty

Dotty Guest

IP shows up as originating from Canada, also appears on a few spam blacklists.

Were the op registered he/she/it would now be feeling the door hitting them on their way out..

• Like Like x 1