Search the forum,

Discuss Getting used to press fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
When doing suspended pipework. It doesn't get easier than using press fit.

IMG_0790.jpg

hardest bit deciding your route

community centre?

So fast, once you have run your clips and decided on route. It's a new build Shaun 8 bed private house, with pool.
Took 4 days to fit all the clip and rail. Now it's just so easy!

So fast, once you have run your clips and decided on route. It's a new build Shaun 8 bed private house, with pool.

clipped it to the cable tray?

No mate. I use hilti rail. But wish we had got in before the Sparks. They don't know what a straight line is!

No mate. I use hilti rail. But wish we had got in before the Sparks. They don't know what a straight line is!

uni strut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Getting used to press fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works are becoming a thing of the past. Any recommendations?
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys not sure whether this has been answered elsewhere, I'm g3 but don't have access to the unvented section of the site. Just wondering whether pressfit is okay to use on discharge pipework, I can't find an answer for that, also someone said press fittings are treated as mechanical and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock