Search the forum,

Discuss Geberit Mapress Stainless Steel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a large quantity of Gerberit Mapress Stainless Steel fittings available for sale in all types and sizes.

The fittings were surplus to requirements at my previous job and are all brand new
Looking to get rid so they're going for cheap!

Let me know if there is a particular type and size you're looking for or if you're interested in the whole lot. Pictures available

Thanks

The rule used to be a member had to have a few posts under their belt before this sort of post is aloud unless you have a receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Geberit Mapress Stainless Steel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated "mini house" with an insulated, heat-taped plenum taking the poly from below frost line up into the space between floor joists. But, power outages...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a hole cutter or hole punch that you would use to cut a hole in a stainless steel sink for the waste to install into. Standard hole punches between 40 and 100mm for use with a hydraulic hand tool are available but I need a punch that makes the recess as well or a separate...
Replies
Views
Hi we've just had a bathroom fitted with a mixer tap to the sink and mixer tap with a bath handheld shower fitting to the bath and there is almost no pressure at all. Previously we had single taps and the pressure was fine and is good downstairs. It is all gravity fed. We have a shower pump...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Evening Hopefully you're not sick of this type of question! I've had a few quotes for a boiler upgrade (going from a regular boiler (~15 yrs old, on its last legs) to a combi) - all recommending different brand/model of boiler, and all company's are saying that their recommendation is the best...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock