Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Trainee job wanted!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 31 years old Living in Wandsworth

I have completed C&G Level 2 in plumbing and currently studying NVQ Level 3 Gas Engineering at the College of North West London.
I am a hard working keen employee with 14 years management skills I can work well as a team or as an individual always looking to further my career, now after 3 years at college I'm looking for my first job in the gas/plumbing industry.
Do you have any full or part time vacancies i have included my cv and can provide references on request.
I can start as soon as possible

Thank you Dean Savva

Dean Savva

Hi Dean, Welcome along, Lots of requests on here for employment, see you have 3 years at collage , but what experience have you had ? and why pick plumbing to get into ? thought I saw Pimlico plumbers advertising for Trainees / Mates, have you tried them ? What you been doing for last 14 years ? Office work to Building industry ! whole different ball game, out in all weathers , hands in all sorts of S--t, people moaning at you, rubbish working conditions most of the time, and the pay is not much better, But it's your choice , Best of luck for the future,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Trainee job wanted!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock