Search the forum,

Discuss Gas streetlights..anyone to commission them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

The company I work for is looking for a gas engineer /plumber who has the experience to commission some new gas streetlights in London.
If anyone knows of anyone or any company, please drop me a line.

Thanks
Justin

Please register with us to get additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas streetlights..anyone to commission them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it commissioned by an F Gas qualified company. When l tried to buy the system the supplier want all details of the F Gas registered 'installer' before releasing...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
I was finished my plumber course level2 need company o man to signature my portfolio. I was finished last year. I try to find company no easy to do that please anyone can help me about. I was working one week for a man he no answer the phone now. Please need help about thanks Diego Greater London
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock