Discuss Gas safe warning labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttolearn

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I got my gas safety inspection in a couple if weeks time. I need to get the warning labels where do you guys purchase them from.
I've seen them on certain websites as a complete package for £48. Seems a bit steep is there anywhere else that does them at a better price

You can get them from any plumbers merchants. I got some from grahams. Make sure you have the correct ones though. I had a inspection a few weeks ago and he told me there are new ones now and mine were out of date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe warning labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Have any engineers on here purchased their gas certificate booklets from screwfix? Our landlord has been trying to evict us throughout the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hello to the forum, I just thought I would share this response from GAs-safe.. I had occasion to suspect that an install was dangerous by a non...
Replies
Views
Back