Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe t-Shirts-Where did you get yours from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a couple of t-shirts from them aswell, not very good quality and the sizing is ridiculous. I ordered a small and a medium, the small is about the size of a normal medium and the medium is like a xxxl its ridiculous. I wont be using them again.

They look terrible, I used a company on ebay, much better than those, I would not be happy with them either.

the red red one is my boys one not mine :) lol the quality on it is miles better +
I asked the name to be as :

Safe Gas Install Ltd.
Stan

They changed it to : SAFE GAS INSTALL LTD
STAN

the answer when I asked why was,"!it will not look good and we did it in upper case "
I asked why did you not ring and ask before you do any changes -"we always done it this way and never had a complain "

there are proper rough traders

I belive that you can have the printed anywhere you like, so long as its all part of you logo etc and only for your use, bit like printing off the logo for you letter heads. So I took mine down to the local lady in town told her what I'd like, she said that might not work very well leave it with me for a 1/2 hour, took a stroll round town poped back in and she showed me the design that she done on the computer, better than any idea I'd had! ordered up some stuff, told be about a week, had a phone call a few days later asking if I would pop in as she had done a tester and wasn't happy with it, sorted it out another couple of days went by, she called up all done, excellent job, paid an extra £10 for her to hold design and now I ring up when I need anything.

I belive that you can have the printed anywhere you like, so long as its all part of you logo etc and only for your use, bit like printing off the logo for you letter heads. So I took mine down to the local lady in town told her what I'd like, she said that might not work very well leave it with me for a 1/2 hour, took a stroll round town poped back in and she showed me the design that she done on the computer, better than any idea I'd had! ordered up some stuff, told be about a week, had a phone call a few days later asking if I would pop in as she had done a tester and wasn't happy with it, sorted it out another couple of days went by, she called up all done, excellent job, paid an extra £10 for her to hold design and now I ring up when I need anything.

lucky you ,now make sure you recommend her to everyone

Last edited:
to safe gas install I have been working in the industry for 10 years but only just come across this forum my reg is 220381 if you want to confirm Iam an engineer
Ican only speak as I find Ihave not only ordered clothing but also cp12 from them and they have put all my details on them for only 9.00
Maybe you have had a bad experience but Ican not speek highly enough

Forms are ok but there work gear staff is not to standards ! I would have paid more for the correct Service !I trusted them as there were aproved by gas safe but end up they have a bigger HATS and better Boots and faster HORSE then me !

Agree with the comments regarding Gas Safe Direct, terrible service and low quality polo shirts and hoodies.
I ordered a GS polo shirt and a GS hoodie, what I received was a very poor quality hoodie and a jumper, not the polo shirt I had ordered. So I decided to keep the hoodie but ask for a refund on the incorrectly delivered jumper instead of having the polo shirt sent back as I didn't like the low quality. So I sent back the jumper with an accompanying letter. 2 weeks later I hadn't heard from them so I called them and explained the situation and they then told me that they sent my polo today! 30 seconds later I received a text message from GSD asking my preferred choice of delivery day! I asked why they didn't refund me as explained in my letter but he said there was no letter. I don't know who I spoke to but he was extremely rude and I won't be placing an order with Gas Safe Direct ever again.... You have been warned!

Strauss direct do some excellent quality and embroidery is foc on big orders. Or fit lots of Baxi , get snickers with Baxi and company name on. We have branded dust sheets (they are just for show as absolute carp)

Loads of companies doing these on ebay, I had 3 Polos, any colour, with gas safe badge and companies name too. All for about £30 delivered.
Does give that professional look.

Do they do them embroidered?
If so,can you put up a link?

All of my workwear is from Gas Safe Direct. I've never really noticed a quality issue, all the embroidery on my stuff is very good.

What does nark me is the sizing issues. I have about 8 polo shirts from GSD, 3 are not wearable because they are too small, 2 are too big, 3 are just right. All 8 are size Medium and all from GSD. I also got a soft shell jacket from them in large which is more like an XXL.

I also recently bought a full-zip fleece and a hoody. Went for large for both just to be sure. The hoody is tiny and unwearable, and the fleece is MASSIVE.

I need to get some new warmer stuff as it's getting colder, but worried about getting more from GSD (even though I like the products) because of the random size lottery their stuff seems to have.

Can anyone recommend a place to get fleeces/jumpers etc embroidered with GS logo and my name?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe t-Shirts-Where did you get yours from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock