Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe register annual cost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,

I've heard some rumors that to work as gas safe register you have to pay something like 5000 pounds a year or so just for the license...Is it true or not?

No not true well not for a year more like every 5 years and depending what your qulified in yes could cost that much for the 5 years

With training, renewal and analyser calibration. True cist is around £1000 a year

no, its about £2500 a year because were insured ;)

my costs this year is actually £3500 ish! for various reasons

Forgetting insurance, as I need that for everything else. This is my cost for being gas safe registered.

Re sitting acs £1350 + week of labour lost £1500 = £2850.
Divided by the 5 years that it lasts = £570 per year.

Yearly subscription. £185.00
Acs renewal. £ 570.0
Calibration. £200.0 average including the odd cell

Total £955.0 per year.

Need to factor in the replacement of fga.

smoke matches
ldf
smoke bombs
5 types of forms
labels
gas tape
gas tools
gas apps
insurance cost more with gas added
unused stock parts
unpaid call backs
fga depreciation @£100 pa

i dont charge for 2 squirts of ldf but it soon adds up!!
sure theres loads more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe register annual cost in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock