Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Gas Safe Inspection. in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. MattyWolves

MattyWolves New Member

I’m just about to get my GS card, I’ve read on the website that within the first 3 months il have, anything from, 1 to 3 visits from a gas safe inspector.
    What can I expect from these visits? Are they generally there to make sure you’re working safely?

Thanks in advance

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Just work safe and smart. Answer all his/her questions and if you don’t know don’t bluff it. If you know your stuff you will be ok. (Even if not you should be alright).:p:p:cool:

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

So 10 days ago you were asking about a stop tap and now you`re gas safe!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Harvest Fields

Good spot and no response to the comments.

5. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

I`m now checking posters history before answering any posts tbh, trying to weed out the genuine from the fakes or timewasters like the ones who get 20 replies from another forum then post the same Q here - Why do it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Harvest Fields

I like that idea