Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Rate on Smart Meters keypad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad_stoke

Gas Engineer
Hi fellow engineers.
Just a quick question. What's the quickest way to do gas rate on the new smart meters with the numbered keypads on....
I know they're a pain but anyone with info would be much appreciated..

Thanks.

There is a tech bulletin on gas safe. Basically when you press the button you start your timer even though there's a delay for the display to update. Press the button after 2 mins and the display will then show you the new reading. Different buttons on different meters...

89559e9f8261114afa4d9843de5c3d57.jpg

I could do with some info on this type it's the first one I have seen like this.

Keep pressing 9 I think (until gas units)

Just printed copy off tb 112 it has been updated I'll get rid of my old copy 2011 [emoji16]
Thank you walterwhite

You have to press 9 three times it's will show volume tst take the first reading then repeat the same process before two mins are up.

PRESS 9 and your stop watch together press 9 till the reading comes up after two mins press 9 again then again till you get second reading

Don't think we've any of that meters here, I'll be retired before they arrive as still waiting on 2G phone signal haha

Come across one a few wks ago. I would read tbs more if they made them easier to access and listed in some filing order

Come across one a few wks ago. I would read tbs more if they made them easier to access and listed in some filing order

Log onto engineer section on website
Click on technical information
Click on technical bulletins
Click on sort by date, either new or old on top
Or type an appropriate word or TB number if you know it in the search box

Either that or I can pop round to your house after dinner every night and load them up for you

Hi fellow engineers.
Just a quick question. What's the quickest way to do gas rate on the new smart meters with the numbered keypads on..
I know they're a pain but anyone with info would be much appreciated..

Thanks.
Gas safe provide detailed instructions in a technical bulletin on how to gas rate smart-electric meteres if you're registered you should be able to access this info free.

There yer go. I've printed it off and got it in me analyser bag

Attachments

• tb-112-obtaining-meter-index-reading-and-gas-rating-on-elecrtonic-and-smart-gas-meters.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 253
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Rate on Smart Meters keypad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock