Search the forum,

Discuss gas pressure tiers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nightstar

HI guys,

What are gas network pressure tiers?

May I ask why you are asking this question?

Thank you for your quick reply,

Yes of course, it's in my gas safe exams and I can't find any information about it?

Thank you for your quick reply,

Yes of course, it's in my gas safe exams and I can't find any information about it?

High and low pressure I guess ?

Low upto 0.75 bar (75 mbar)
High 0.75 bar up (normally about 6 bar but can be as high as 16 bar)

unless your on about

low and medium pressure meters ?

low ..upto 75mbar
Medium 75mb to 2 bar
intermediate
2bar to 7 bar

High above 7 barg

Thank you, guy's for all your replies I have put that in my exams and hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas pressure tiers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the working gas pressure on the gas valve test nipple. This fell to 8mbar on maximum and 17mbar on high setting. They then removed the isolation valve under...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to increase the pressure in my gas boiler and was under the assumption it just involved opening these two small black valves. I have tried this but the pressure gauge on the boiler hasn't budged? Anyone know why this is?
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock