Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Gas portfolio placement in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mohmed rokad

mohmed rokad New Member

Hi,
    I need a gas safe engineer to complete my on site portfolio. I reside in the north west.

Is there anyone willing to assist me. Please contact me.
    Many thanks

2. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Did you post a couple of days ago

3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Might have to give more info mate. What plumbing (background) experience you have? Where are you specifically, North West is a big place? What have you done thus far in terms of gas? It’s a bit more than someone taking you on there is a lot of liability involved. I’m afraid you’re a bit far from me. But good luck

4. MaksimsK

MaksimsK GSR

There is no point to make threads every week. I'm afraid, no one can help you at this point.
    The only thing I can advice, call local companies and ask to shadow them while they are working.
    PS. but keep in mind, not everyone, after they gas certified, continue to follow the right procedure. You should follow all the steps and make LOTS of pictures of you doing everything.

Good luck!

5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Yep please use your first one