Search the forum,

Discuss Gas portfolio HELP please!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi everyone,

hopefully someone nice on here can help me, I have just got my gas portfolio and am looking for gas engineers that could help me obtain the work required to complete it. In return I could work for free, I have my own van and tools and am based in maidstone, I would be willing to travel within Kent and south East London. I require 6 installs and 3 services or 6 services and 3 installations plus spillage

My background:

i am 24 and have about 5years experience in plumbing and heating, married with a little girl of 2 and another due in April, so I am trying to get my portfolio together before April as won't have the time or finances after.

Qualifications:

NVQ 2&3
unvented bpec card
wras card
cscs gold card

I would be grateful for any help in completing my portfolio and please message me if you are able to help.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

vince

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas portfolio HELP please!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock