Search the forum,

Discuss Gas oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all you will have to fix it otherwise you wont get paid. There may have been a problem before and they thought a new boiler would have sorted it out. Fix the problem get your money and then send them the bill for the extra work.

I always have 'no guarantee can be given for existing pipework and fittings'. Just tell them it's not a problem to go back, BUT, if it's not related to the new boiler or new pipework then it's chargeable and any corrective works will be completed on full payment for the original works at an additional cost.

I always every single job do a disclaimer We called back today spent two hour explaining the situation then said full payment is due. We got payed there and then. And I've got the job to repipe the system from my new boiler and all new rads. So quite happy. Then got called to a b&b faulty heats lave the customer said I no it's knackered please just replace it awesome. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock