Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Improver Job , Rochester Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve @ TheHeatingHub

Another excellent opportunity has risen at The Heating Hub

We are an established heating company based in Rochester installing systems in both commercial and domestic premises.

We put engineer skill and knowledge above all else. We invest in our engineers and offer incredible opportunities to get involved in a range of heating technologies, including gas, biomass, heat pumps and solar panels.

We require an gas improver to work on a variety of domestic gas jobs but with an opportunity to work on commercial gas and biomass installations. We want to hear from engineers that can demonstrate their passion for continued learning and improvement.

You must be a highly competent, confident and neat and tidy. As a minimum you should hold CCN1 with at least 1 year’s installation experience post qualification. You must have a strong understanding of heating systems and be able to work with highly competent apprentices.

Advantageous qualifications include G3 Unvented, Part L and any HETAS qualifications

£22-26k per annum according to experience.

Please send your current CV to [email protected] to apply.

The Heating Hub is an equal opportunities employer.

I might send my cv over. Will have a think tomorrow during work, might be just what I need to take me to the next level.

Hi CH4

How are you?

Well I did apply for the role probab;y won't get a lookin' but tried still not getting anywhere fast LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Improver Job , Rochester Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock