Search the forum,

Discuss Gas fire installation quote in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to have a Gazco Logic HE with a Designio 2 natural gas fire installed into existing fireplace. Anyone available in Northants to quote for this?

Thanks old son.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

MMALIK!

You have people interested in this job!

YOU NEED TO TURN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGING BACK ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas fire installation quote in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and was told the regs are now retrospectively applied. This is the opposite of what I am used to. For example, if I do an electrical inspection and find a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock