Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Gas Engineer wanted in York, N. Yorkshire to install Unvented Cylinders & pair of boilers in tandem in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. n141311

n141311 New Member

hey all,

Looking for a qualified gas engineer to install a new unvented heating system that comprises:

2 x rm 300 indirect unvented cylinders or preferably ACV same size.
    2 x vaillant system boilers giving a total of 60kw
    Low loss header.
    Suitable sized main heating pump
    Mixing valve to give hot water priority
    Vaillant sequence controller
    Duty point pump set to give 120 lpm

42 mm primaries and connecting pipework
    Motorised valves to all circuits

Job is based in York, North Yorkshire. Would like it to be fixed price with a guarantee.

Nice little earner for the right person. Looking for it to be done ASAP and can be flexible in terms of whether it's done during the day by a firm / evenings or weekends by an individual.

I just want a professional who is experienced and will get the job done right to an appropriate standard. Must have experience in having worked on large properties. The spec was developed by @Chalked@Chalked but he is too busy to fit it in.

PM if you're available and interested.

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Be careful as they may not be gas safe out of hours and tbh wouldn't want it done out of hours

3. Johnny

Johnny New Member

4. Johnny

Johnny New Member

Hi
    I would come up for a few days and install that for you?? I'm on checkatrade... check out my portfolio.. HGI Heating and Gas Installations.
    Checkatrade has all my contact details if your interested..
    thanks Johnny

5. ShaunCorbs

Bit far to go since your in around London ?

Also do you have any experience in small commercial installs ? As most of your reviews are small domestic jobs new boilers systems etc ?

6. leesparkykent

leesparkykent S. Mod

have you seen his pictures? Work looks good quality and has pictures of commercial installs on there.

7. ShaunCorbs

Nope can't see anything on ct also not commercially gas safe either just looked unless I'm looking at a different one ?

8. leesparkykent

leesparkykent S. Mod

• Like Like x 1
  9. ShaunCorbs

• Like Like x 1
  10. Johnny

Johnny New Member

Hi
    Thank you for the positive responses..
    I'm not commercial on gas... but a total of 60kw is still under domestic... there are photos of my light commercial work on checkatrade...
    I actually isnstalled 2 x 70kw floor standing boilers on this job, using a low loss header one for the hot water one for the heating.. total over kill , but followed ME spec/ drawings... it was classed as one boiler for hot water and one for heating so was legal to carry out due to it. Ring classes as 2 separate installs.
    Really don't mind travelling love the challenge..

11. ShaunCorbs

they look like oil boilers with riello burners ?