Search the forum,

Discuss Gas engineer needed to fix E4 fault on Remeha Avanta 28c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ciaran

Hi,

I have a 5.5 year old Remeha Avanta 28c boiler which is frequently failing to supply hot water. It displays an E4 fault code and resetting will often get the hot water working again for a few minutes.

The plumber who originally fitted it has attempted to fix it by stripping the burner down, cleaning electrodes and set up co/co2 readings. He says he followed all E4 fault reasons given in the manual but the fault still occurs.

From reading these forums and others I see that this is a common fault which many people have struggled to fix. I am therefore looking for an engineer who is familiar with Remeha Avanta boilers and has the diagnostic tools & software to identify the fault and fix it.

The boiler is installed in Chiswick, W4 3JP.

Thanks in advance,

Ciaran

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gas engineer needed to fix E3 fault on Remeha Avanta 28c

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas engineer needed to fix E4 fault on Remeha Avanta 28c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a booming/banging sound randomly. This is a noise like a pocket of gas igniting and can be loud enough to make you jump. It's been impossible for the...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Advice required here please from my fellow Gas Engineers. Been back n forth, well my Engineer has to a Broag Remeha Avanta 39c Combi Boiler. In Central Heating Mode not able to get the Boiler to stay Fired. Goes through the sequence, then after 5 trys it hits E5. When i turn the tap on, and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented cylinder. One of the attic rads is in the same zone as the cylinder so just has a "dumb" TRV on it. The two bathroom rads also remain without TRVs and I...
Replies
Views
I have a Remeha Avanta boiler, which works fine, but two different gas engineers, one from Baxi and one from British Gas Services have identified that there is known problem with these boilers, in that the downpipe at the rear of the boiler (a condensate trap?) is known to become rusty, and can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock