Search the forum,

Discuss gas engineer near harrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hey chaps, got a call from someone in harrow. Pressure gauge in red, prv discharging and heating not turning off with stat. Not my jurisdiction. It's a vailliant combi

sure mate just pm me all details and i will do a visit to fault fined and then give price to fix it

Hackelton to Ruislip!!

Thats a fair commute, how are you finding the Sticks ??

its nice and quiet here and keep going back to ruislip at least 3 days a week :)
takes me 70min to get there doing 65 on the motor way

looking to get new van Kev now .... but not sure what to get . I wanted a swb mercedes sprinter or swb crafter 9 but crafter dont do xennon :( )

Not to bad.

I had to go to Mutleys stomping ground 2 weekends ago.

50 miles, 60 mins to get there and 2 1/2 hours to get home Poxy Tour de Britain. :furious3:

gone back today :
changed exp vessel and prv ....
they also had problems with ch ..... ch ones put on from programmer will not turn of from stat or programmer and boiler will go on and on and on and on .....
2h later it turn out faulty motorised valve !?:)
drained down and fitted new 2 port valve for ch and left another happy customer :)
customer was retired electrician and his son is a electrician (guess what size fuse they had in the spur ) pmsl :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas engineer near harrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock