Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Engineer Bristol/Bath £40k plus van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

QERB

Heating & Gas Engineer

QERB Energy currently require an experienced engineer to carry out boiler and heating installation, servicing and maintenance (mainly Vaillant) in the Bristol and Bath area.

The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas;

Domestic Gas Boilers and heating systems.
Boiler installations and system conversions.
Full heating installations.
Servicing, Maintenance and remedial work.
Experience working with various brand boilers.
Confident doing your own S & Y plan wiring.
Requirements

3+ years gas boiler installation experience - required.
Part P - advantageous.
Must hold a clean UK/EU driving licence (no disqualifications).
Must have own tools.
Fuel expenses and over night meal allowances are paid through our expenses policy.

Branded tops are provided, although you must provide your own safety footwear and trousers.

A Company Van is provided for business use.

We take pride in sourcing the highest quality staff and only employ the very best Gas and heating engineers. We have highly professional employment standards and will only consider applicants that meet our criteria.

We have a carefully defined structure, clear objectives, and an efficient method of operation. Our reputation for providing an unmatched service is reflected in the people that work for us.

We will recruit an apprentice or labourer to provide support work to you (you may already have a suitable person to recommend that you currently work with).

reply for application details

Many thanks for posting this opportunity.

If anyone is interested please private message the op directly.

Thanks

Hi . I am interested and unable to message you direct. Regards Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
If I lived in Bristol/Bath I'd be giving this opportunity serious consideration. Best of luck with finding the right person, I'm sure at that wage you will get a really good gas engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Engineer Bristol/Bath £40k plus van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock