Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Cooker Engineers Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAC

Hi guys,

I'm a Gas Safe Registered Engineer based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire and we run a National Appliance Repair business based out of Wakefield. We cover 80% of the UK repairing all types of kitchen domestic appliances (Washers, dishwashers etc). We have a network of over 100 Engineers carrying out these repairs but we turn away a lot of Gas Cooker repairs nationally currently and this is something that we're looking to address.

If you're looking for some extra work, please feel free to PM me your details and I'll give you a call to discuss. Rates for Gas Cooker Repairs are between £65 - £85 + VAT (If you're VAT Registered) and 99% of the repairs will be thermocouple changes, FSD changes and the odd thermostat change - All simple stuff. Cooker repairs are very easy to carry out and although this flow of work may not lead to early retirement, they might be nice diary fillers to fit in with your current work load.

Parts are supplied directly to you FOC so you have no issues of sourcing or obtaining Manufacturer specific parts.

Payments can be made upfront until we establish a good working relationship and then payments will be made on the same day of invoice receipt via BACS (Next day if your invoice is received after 3PM) so you never have to wait for payment.

Thanks for reading and get in touch if this is something you'd like to put your name forward for :)

Ade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Cooker Engineers Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock