Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Certificate Software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IndigoDean

Can anyone recommend a good Gas Certificate Software?

We have used Tysoft EasyGas and thought it was a really good and easy system to use for supervisors and mobile engineers. The only problem with this software is once printed it would soft lock. You can then unlock and change items after printing.

We then purchased Amtech GasCert with promises that you can lock completely when printed and shows how many duplicates have been printed (which it does), the only problem now with the software is out mobile engineers cannot send over once completed because the email platform Amtech use is no longer available. Have been speaking to Amtech for 6mths plus put it’s not even in this year’s plan to sort the email facility out.

So what we are looking for is a system that engineers can complete on PDA them email to supervisor once completed for verification and then send to client. Once completed, checked and printed it must be locked so no changes can be made. Also but not a must somewhere to record the flue analyser readers.

Gas checker is an excellent app for iPad and I believe android too. Well worth a look you can print and email and record CPA readings

Seconded!

Not seconded, ive used this software for a while and have had trouble with it the main bugbare is if you press the wrong button then you lose everything and have to start again and you cant edit the certs for use on consecutive years unless ive missed something it come to a head this morning after a period in hospital went to do my first job and found my subscription had run out and couldn't log in to renew so had to cancel the job, spitting blood at he moment (nothing to do with hospital :)), im just in the process of looking for a successor.

I use duplicate forms ( pre printed by myself) with carbon paper and over 30 years i have had no problems at all.

Click gas. Click do a whole range of service sector software including certification.

I get at least 1 email a day from these people. If I have not replied in 4 years you would think they would get the message.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good bit of software customer details all in one place ,sends email to customer to remind them about boiler service etc
Gas,oil,unvented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Certificate Software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock