Search the forum,

Discuss Gas certIficate required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWG Solutions

Gas Engineer
Hi, I have been asked to provide a gas cert but they are not a landlord. They are selling the house and require a certificate to prove everything is working fine.

I have the landlord safety certs already but can’t seem to find any others just for Gas certs. Will I be ok to just fill out a landlord safety certificate but state the home owner is the the only person living there at the moment?

If you haven’t guessed already, I am newly qualified lol.
Thanks in advance.

Yes that's fine

You can buy a gas safety pad , think mines a regin , will check later .
Not sure about using a landlords pad though , but I doubt anybody would know .

You can buy a gas safety pad , think mines a regin , will check later .
Not sure about using a landlords pad though , but I doubt anybody would know .

Had a look in plumb center and the regin one looked so similar to the landlord one.
The landlord one I bought from the gas safe shop says ‘landlord/homeowner’ so I’ll hopefully be ok.

Thank you to both of you for your speedy replies. Much appreciated!

My app also says landlord / homeowner tbh never had anyone question it

Gas checker (gas engineer software is the same)

Will have a look into it, definitely need to use up all the paper copies I have for now tho, wasn’t cheap for all of them!

CP12 pal for standard safety check/servicing. Landlord cert is practically the same altho has room for landlord or agency address.

I'm still stuck in the ways of pen and paper,thought about the app route but I like to have a paper copy.

CP12 pal for standard safety check/servicing. Landlord cert is practically the same altho has room for landlord or agency address.

I'm still stuck in the ways of pen and paper,thought about the app route but I like to have a paper copy.

It doesn’t seem to bad, what do you do for reminding yourself or the customer when their next landlord cert is coming up?

You can email it straight to yourself mate. Then print it off and attach to the invoice for safe keeping

i find it looks better than my handwriting (its not great) :D

Hi, I have been asked to provide a gas cert but they are not a landlord. They are selling the house and require a certificate to prove everything is working fine.

I have the landlord safety certs already but can’t seem to find any others just for Gas certs. Will I be ok to just fill out a landlord safety certificate but state the home owner is the the only person living there at the moment?

If you haven’t guessed already, I am newly qualified lol.
Thanks in advance.
Cp12 should be fine but be very careful I have heard of engineers being questioned about their reports by the solicitors on any silly slight defects on whole system not just gas side of things they seem to think the report is about all the heating/Plumbing/gas where cp12 is for the gas safety of the property not all and sundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas certIficate required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock