Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Central Heating / Boiler full replacement- Dundee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRF

Hi,
My brother is moving home in the near future and since I'm a spark (helmet and flak jacket already on...), he's asked me to help him find various trades to sort stuff out.
Place he is moving to is a Truesteel construction end terrace 3 bedroom house.

Currently has a Ravenheat combi boiler (non condensing), partial gas central heating (no rads in bedrooms at all)

Boiler is currently located in a bedroom cupboard adjacent to the bathroom, so if it could be relocated to the attic or somewhere else out of the way it would free some space up.

He is looking for a quote to have the boiler replaced with a high output combi / system boiler (I think thats what its called..excuse any errors... boiler with a separate mains pressure hot water tank) (he has a young kid and is looking to change the shower from electric to a mixer shower at some point so wants a decent flow rate shower) and new rads throughout (inc rads in bedrooms etc) His wife feels the cold so was wanting a "standard" fitout price and a price for double convector radiators throughout.

Cheers :punk:

Thank you for posting this.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Central Heating / Boiler full replacement- Dundee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock