Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1993

Alright lads im looking for the best gas books to keep in the van just to refer back to if i need too. I currently have a BPEC gas folder which i was given a few years back when i was sitting my exams, only problem is thats in a file and its fallen apart and ive lost half the pages.

I was looking at the Corgi ones but i was wondering if anyone found anything better.

Im sure there was a thread on this not so long ago, I think most posts praised the Niceic version as most up to date. Try searching for the thread.

Viper book dose it for me ÂŁ50 for subscription then its only ÂŁ50 for the book you can download the whole book to your phone/tablet with the subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was previously a member of this forum about 7 years back but lost my login details so started again! I moved abroad and packed in the gas for a couple of years and then returned to the UK and went to Uni to be a teacher. After realising teaching is a massive headache I want to get...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I just completed the BPEC water regs course and boy do I find it useless. Perhaps course is not the right term as I had about 1 hr of presentation followed by an hour of exam and that was it. It was an open book exam and the page and line on which the answer was found was written underneath each...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock