Search the forum,

Discuss Garage broke into last night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Woke up this morning to find lengths of waste pipe next to my van on the drive, I thought oh god, looked at garage and door was open. Two lengths of copper snapped in half and dumped in the flowerbed.

Luckily when the travellers turned up the other week (not saying this was them) I took everything of real value inside the house.

They left a bundle of copper and only made off with an old 1.3ah nicad Dewalt Combi drill.
20160823_081342.jpg
20160823_081731.jpg
20160823_081352.jpg

Last edited:
They left a bundle of copper?! Proves it wasn't me at least!

I thought you all left your doors open in Yorkshire??

Yes, at least they left me my Halfords socket set. That's inside now..

If they left d copper I reckon they were on foot r on a bike.
I got my van broke into 1 time. All they took was d parking money. About 40€. Left analyser drills etc. Couple of junkies walking up d road I'd say

they left a bundle of copper!

they will get a slap of their dads when they got back.lol
if it were my garage at the door just inside...ever seen a cattle fence wire?

Feel for you.
Funny how when my garage was done over a couple of years ago, there were some travellers camped a couple of miles away! Police said don't go looking there for your suff.

Mate had his van nicked the same night the fair left town, not saying it was them but .............

Yes was found a couple of days later, will probably be written off.

Have phone interview with lose assessor tomorrow morning. See what happens then

Mate had his van nicked the same night the fair left town, not saying it was them but .............

Theres literally two or three fairs with in about 2/4 miles as the crow flies of my house at the moment :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Garage broke into last night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I can never have a normal evening, after working at least 10 hours a day for 3 weeks I had a 4pm finish today which I never ever have and just when I was sat having my early tea the phone went, recognized the number..let the stress commence.. Two and a half weeks ago I re did a leaking old...
Replies
Views
Fuming, bloody van got broken into last night in the Premier Inn carpark in Tewkesbury! I came out this morning about 6:30 opened the sliding door to put my overnight bag in the back and thought F*CK me I left my van in a mess last night whilst packing up and then it dawned on me that I...
Replies
Views
Bit of a weird one this. Went to a customers today and among a few rads they want me to fit, they have a problem with the pipe feeding their washing machine in the garage, freezing! its not surprising as it runs from waist height out of the kitchen wall , then in poly it runs down the wall...
Replies
Views
Did a Warmflow warranty job last year, rep said it just needed a control box. So I travelled 25 mins at 4.30 on a Friday night to swap it. Four hours to dig the boiler out as it had not been set up right. Anyway I did alright as there was other work that came from it. Centramag filter and a...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
G
Oh no, not again. Well for those who fit an outside tap in 25 minutes, I broke a personal record today for the LONGEST time I've taken to fit one. Damn thing took 2 hours. Turned up, no stopcock, car over toby outside, had to freeze main and fit new stopcock, but had ran out of imperial rings...
Replies
Views
dontknowitall
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock