Search the forum,

Discuss Gaining the right qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Summerall

Good evening all!
sorry to bother you all but I'm hoping some of you can help as I don't know where else to turn, I'm looking at getting into the plumbing industry and my current job has the risk of redundancy in the next couple of years and I want to gain the right qualifications to be a plumber from what I can tell I need to gain my city and guilds 6189 to be able to work as a qualified plumber and I've been I contact with train for trade skills and new career skill both say they can offer me this I've also contacted access training uk as there training centre is a lot closer to my home town (Bristol) I still need to be Able to continue in my current job whilst training for my new skills does anyone know the best way to get these and of one of these trainkng companies are the best/only way to do so? Or if there is a better way? Also can someone confirm what qualifications i will need to achieve to work as a plumber?

any information given will be great full an many thanks

ash

You can work as a plumber with just a spanner and a mop.

Trading providers will just take your money and laugh at you. Go to a local collage. Also experience is 10:1 on qualifications for wet work unless your managing works. Gas is a different animal and cannot really be learned part time with any real results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gaining the right qualifications in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock