• Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4K

Discuss G3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Is there any difference between G3 course and domestic unvented & vented system training ?

Where to do again the domestic unvented & vented system training in East London which is not that expensive ?

When people talk about G3 they are referring to the Part G hot water course (vented & unvented systems).
It use to be just an unvented course and G3 was the section in the Approved Document that covered this but from 2010 there was a major change it now covers all systems of hot water, it took away the 15 Litre limit & it's "evergreen" status changed so it now has a 5 year life with a 1/2day update / re-assessment, to name just a few changes.

These were good (when I was there) Neil knows his stuff.
Intaplumb - BPEC UNVENTED HOT WATER STORAGE SYSTEMS COURSE

Last edited:
When people talk about G3 they are referring to the Part G hot water course (vented & unvented systems).
It use to be just an unvented course and G3 was the section in the Approved Document that covered this but from 2010 there was a major change it now covers all systems of hot water, it took away the 15 Litre limit & it's "evergreen" status changed so it now has a 5 year life with a 1/2day update / re-assessment, to name just a few changes.

These were good (when I was there) Neil knows his stuff.
Intaplumb - BPEC UNVENTED HOT WATER STORAGE SYSTEMS COURSE

Thanks dude , appreciate!

Do you know what sort of money We looking at ?

No not hard but you will want to leave plenty of time to get your head in the book, I'm pretty sure the first half of the course is revision and catch up on regs, then the exams paper and if your and initial practical as well.

Croppiee great stuff mate !!!

Evrybody is so helpful appreciate it very much

Just wait for the subscription email!! Just checked on the notice board in the Arms and it looks like ÂŁ5000 a year for the advice given so far:sleep1:

Yes might be true ... But that's all about a good forum , engineers helping each other and giving good advises ... I love to go online here and have a chat with other experienced engineers ... Luckily we have got globalisation imagine 40years back wouldn't be that easy would it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm talking about the plumbers arms, it's a private sub forum out of public view where we can let our hair down and we're also able to go into a bit more detail to help you with your training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need a small water heater for a bathroom sink tap. I was going to have an unvented undercounter unvented cylinder installed by a plumber. I'm a sad old git living alone and working a crappie job. Twice, I have used up a very valuable days holiday to wait at home for the local G3 water...
Replies
Views
Could someone tell me what this is, please? (coming from a Joule Cyclone unvented cylinder) It was making a distinct knocking, vibrating, rattling sound, I turned it slightly clockwise, and the noise stopped instantly. The system is 2.5 years old. is there something I need to do to prevent...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system. During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock