1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss G3 qualified plumber in York in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. kirks06

    kirks06 New Member

    I have an issue with my unvented heating system and require a G3 qualified plumber to provide a resolution.

    See my one and only other post for a description of the issue
  2. chris watkins

    chris watkins Plumber

    Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  3. Chalked

    Chalked Plumber GSR

    I'm only a few miles away, but too busy.
    My father in law has a few properties in York and uses Colin bell. I've checked the business and they are gas safe and G3 registered.
    Contact | Colin Bell Plumbing & Heating
  4. kirks06

    kirks06 New Member

    Thank you