Search the forum,

Discuss G3 certified engineer required Fulham SW10 area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi, this is a request for a family member who lives in SW10 Fulham Broadway area.

Unvented cylinder TPV has limescale deposits on the compression fitting suggesting it has been letting by for a while. Service and advice required from a trustworthy engineer.

pholto will be attached. I am G3 but hundreds of miles away. Any help appreciated guys.

regards

IMG_3317.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G3 certified engineer required Fulham SW10 area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On this land, there exists a well housing a 10-year-old pump that has never been utilized. I intend to conduct a thorough test using a portable...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I hope you can help please! I wanted to check whether the following seems reasonable before I spend more £ calling a G3 engineer out. Any help would be really appreciated. I have an Albion unvented system (hopefully the pictures help). Over the last week or so, almost 12 months to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to this forum so please excuse me if I've posted in the wrong forum or whatever. I would call myself a competent amateur plumber, having plumbed our whole (1928) house from the stop tap to the cisterns in the loft, but I know there's plenty of stuff I don't know about so am always...
Replies
Views
A domestic Gas Standard pre-payment Meter was exchanged for a Gas Smart Meter (SM) and then connected back to the pre-existing pliable/semi-rigid/anaconda connectors. I believe this is illegal and breaks laws and regulations when this was done on 30 March 2017. But my Utility company who had the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock