Search the forum,

Discuss Full Tool Kit for sale (Most of it brand new) Rothenberger, Bahco, Hilmore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EastLondonPlumb

$_86.JPG

Full plumbing tool kit, all quality bacho rothenberger, hilmore, stanley no cheap stuff. 80% is brand new.

Brand new hilmore benders, unused - best benders you can buy.

Brand new unused Titan 10v drill set. 2 year warranty on drills

Brand new bacho hack saw, plastic cutters, 15mm rothenberger cutters, tap spanner, silicon gun, stanley knife, stanley screw driver set, brand new 3 peice drill accessory set, impact set, hole cutter set the lot.

Second hand bits like rothenberger blow gun, spirit level, boat level, tin snips, pad saw, stanley tape measure, rothy grips, bacho spanner, 22mm rothenberger cutter, 28mm cutter ect.

Bargain at £180 I paid £150 for the benders and drills alone.

07598637653 Jay

If I paid 150 for the benders and drills alone - id give up as everyone would see me coming lol

If I paid 150 for the benders and drills alone - id give up as everyone would see me coming lol

That was screw fix mate £70 for hilmore benders + £80 for titan drills, both a bargain if I don't say so myself, maybe you thought I meant £150 each, I meant £150 for both

Giving the plumbing up for good, been at it for 10 years, I never hated the job I used to not mind pipework ect made the day fly by. It was a combination of the whole sub-contract/self-employed aspect, being knocked by firms and agencies for days here and there, having tools nicked all the time. Working on site and there is not more than a few months left and they say don't worry we have other sites and lie, the prices for price work is just capped. I used to kill the first fix thou while it lasted, often not very long, arguing with guys over a couple plots.

If I were to carry on it would only ever be for my self like a lot of you lot on here do, which I admire you lot for doing. I got a full time job and they train site managers, surveyors all sorts so I am moving away from labouring work, my left ear is also impaired due to noise on site, if I am in my car if the music is above 24 my ear starts ringing.

There is a lot of work out there at the moment so when you finish of a 2 month job (for example) you can get another job within a few weeks pretty easy. I know thou when the building slows down like it did when the recession first hit it was so hard finding work, moving sites is headache, some sites have no hoist so your carrying your tools up 7 floors, and you constantly need to go to the stores for materials and ya up and down up and down, one day my legs were killing me. Private work is great thou I had my own business before but struggled with quoting, pricing and securing work, customers are a pain in the a**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full Tool Kit for sale (Most of it brand new) Rothenberger, Bahco, Hilmore in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Full plumbing tool kit, all quality bacho rothenberger, hilmore, stanley no cheap stuff. 80% is brand new. Brand new hilmore benders, unused - best benders you can buy. Brand new unused Titan 10v drill set. 2 year warranty on drills Brand new bacho hack saw, plastic cutters, 15mm...
Replies
Views
jase158
J
V
So I just recently got my apprenticeship and am working with the guys im working withs tools at the minute but I wanna get my own set so we can both do jobs at the same time and get done quicker etc. I was wondering which are better grips wise out of the knipex and rothenberg brands, I was...
Replies
Views
Swift2506
S
M
Hello all, new to the site and also to the plumbing world and in college after nearly 20 years in office work and fancied a change of career. So looking for a wee bit of assistance getting the best hand tools needed for my new chosen career.....Only hand tools for the time being as the budget...
Replies
Views
T
T
ok its come too the crunch i really cant be asked with messing about with ather trades my main line of work for over 9/.10 years is plastering and still is. soo its time to sell off all my ather gear to make rooom for the new age of plastering. help raze funds for new kit. so up for grabs is...
Replies
Views
tiling spread
T
M
1x benzomatic ts7000 blow torch in case with 3 propane gas- £48.99 (used) 1x 15&22mm pipe bender £37(used) 1x 15mm rothenberger pipeslice £13(used) 1x 22mm rothenberger pipeslice £14.55(used) 1x 28mm rothenberger pipeslice £15.99(brand new) 2x bacho ergo 8'' wide jaw adjustables £35 (brandnew)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock