Search the forum,

Discuss Fridge freezer help - connecting to water supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I wondered if anyone can help me please. I recently bought a fridge second hand and I am having trouble attaching it to the water mains. I have included pictures below (If the link works!). I think it is an american fridge.

http://*********/zVQtdWA.jpg

Brand: RCA
Model: RCG20IERFBB

I have tried looking for a manual online but I can't seem to find one.

http://*********/cppDFGg.jpg

Above: This picture shows the attachment to the fridge. As you can see the pipe fits onto the attachment but it looks like there should be something which screws over the top of it to clamp it on.

http://*********/1RT6CWh.jpg

Above: This is the attachment to the main water pipe - 25mm diameter (sorry about pic sizes). I do not know what converter is needed to connect to our flexible piping.

Any advice that anyone can give would be fantastic.

Many thanks.

Richard

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fridge freezer help - connecting to water supply in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi, can anybody help, I am able to use my cold water supply to my boiler to also be used to plumb in my fridge and washing machine, thanks in advance
Replies
Views
I have a Freeze Master EZEFREEZE electric pipe freezer that's stopped freezing. Sounds normal when on, but does nowt. I understand that Freeze Master have a collect and repair service, but I'm nervous about essentially writing them a blank cheque. Does anyone have any thoughts as to how I can...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have emptied the water tank in the loft and also closed the main stopcock. still the leak is on - hoping it will eventually stop. I have not idea how the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock