Search the forum,

Discuss free stanley tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gas Man,
I'm a newbie here ,I saw your post and went straight to the site and am now awaiting my freebie, thanks.
By the way, there is a spelling mistake in the link you typed

Just completed a review. Anyone got their free tool yet???

i done it too. hope they send me a laser level. expecting a couple of stanley knife blades tho - anything for free is good !!

Cheers just waiting for my free stanly power tools...lol - or should i say stanly blades.

done mine, cant wait for the free bright yellow pencil that the kids will nick.

if you all want to grab yourself some free stuff, go to the gplus academy,

all you have to do id do some exams all about grunfos pumps, wich if you fail you can retake till you get it right, then just go to the prize shop and order what you want.

you get to learn alot about the grunfos pumps and bag yourself loads of free goodies.

all my stuff came with in two weeks of ordering it.:D

You can see it on the Stanley Tools Rate It website now by visiting Stanley Rate-It - FatMax® Parallel.

Given the high volume of ratings this month, Stanley’s toolbox is now closed. Unfortunately your review was received after this month’s stock was exhausted, so on this occasion we will not be able to reward your review with a free tool.

Not impressed :(

Did'nt even post my review,do,nt know why

Cusioned Handle Flat Heat Screwdriver

Review

When hit with a hammer to chase out run in cement wall ,handle tends to break,not very sharp for chiselling out hinge recesses in doors,found bent slightly when used to lever off skirting boards and architraves.Good for opening paint tins and hammering off screw heads

Still gave it 3 stars !!! :p

i had the same email 2day saying thanks for the review, but stock is now exhausted.

oh well, nothing lost:)

;)i got one too,
so i sent them this. i sugest you do too as i dont like to be taken advantage off;)

dear stan,
no problem, what free tool was it anyway?.
you can revoke my referall untill such a time i get rewarded for promoting stanley tools as a professional, nothing comes for free.
martin.

I've had lots of freebies from Grundfos through this site and still have 20,000 points left!

also received an Email stating i have missed out but whacking another reveiw on today as no way can i have missed out in the months allocation of free tools on day 2

i have just been told i missed out to, this is unfair as i only seen the add in phpi mag and that only come out on friday what a con by stanley not impressed

thanks gas man dont suppose rothenberger have got a simular deal?????????????????

after reading redsaws post yesterday i thought id send an email- to them myself stating i was unhappy about the email id recived telling me that i would not be getting my free tool.

today i have recieved an email saying as a good will gesture they will still send me the free tool( probably a long stand:))

result!!

after reading redsaws post yesterday i thought id send an email- to them myself stating i was unhappy about the email id recived telling me that i would not be getting my free tool.

today i have recieved an email saying as a good will gesture they will still send me the free tool( probably a long stand:))

result!!

What email did you send to? The email I got from them came from <NO REPLY>?

hi i just tapped into google stanley tools contact infomation and got it off there website, its the marketing team you want to send it to.

hi i just tapped into google stanley tools contact infomation and got it off there website, its the marketing team you want to send it to.

Just sent them a mail. Hope this proves worth it, all this effort :) lol!!!

hi ive just had a look at my emails and there is no address, its a form you fill out and send dirct to them, just tap into google the wording i posted above and you should find it.

GOOD LUCK

all this trouble for a free item:D:D:D:D

I filled everything out yesterday and they have sent me an e-mail stating that they are sending out a free tool asap.
FatMax level would be nice!

damn , ive just given their chisels a roaring review , even though i would never use stanley tools, not even if they were giving them away for nothing.:D

i have just emailed stans head office.
i will post reply on here, if i get one?.

i have now recieved a reply from stan head office, from the marketing director which i shall post when i get time, so watch this...........

as mentioned earlier, here is the response i got.
dont think they realise how many members we have in this forum and all the other trade forum's. still if they see it as water of the ducks back they must be bigger than i think to ignore opinions of pro's, or are they just d.i.y sector tools for the sheds in my own opinion only?.

Thank you for your feedback; we are very sorry to hear that you and your members are feeling so unhappy.

We decided to launch the Rate It campaign because we know that professional users like your forum members value the opinions of other users and that they pass on knowledge and experience to their peers. We also value these opinions as it helps us to find out what users think of our tools and how they are being used, something that we can use to design the best possible tools that help you work even better.

We have been blown away by just how much of an appetite there is to share these views, having received an exceptional number of reviews from users in the first few weeks of the campaign meaning that we quickly exceeded our original allocation of free tools. We very clearly stated from the outset of our campaign that free tools were available whilst stocks lasted.

The last thing that we want to do is to disappoint our customers. Like everything Stanley develops, the Rate It campaign is all about helping our professional customers – both in terms of gaining knowledge, as well as getting a great deal on the tools of their trade.
We hope that your members will continue to support us in the same way that we are committed to supporting them. We would appreciate it if you could you send us the email addresses of all those who raised a concern so that we can follow up with them.

Many thanks.Stuart Ridley

Stuart Ridley
Marketing Manager
Stanley UK

stop press......
just a thought out of all our members who replied to the 'rate it' thing.... who got anything from stanley tools free of charge, and did they ever exist?.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had an email from the same bloke telling me as a good will gesture they would send me out a free tool:confused:

just have to wait and see if it actually exits like you say, will let you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to free stanley tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock