Search the forum,

Discuss Free Labour London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Young Gunner

Hi all,

Looking to gain experience in the field of plumbing!
Nobody hiring... so there must be somebody willing to have an extra pair of hands for free!
Or am I just that unnattractive and unemployable that people won't even take me for free!

BONUS: Ability to brew Indian Tea at no extra cost to you! :coffee::arabia:

Currently free until March 10th.

Have my own vehicle and tools

Excellent time keeping, attitude, eagerness, fitness and ability to pick skills up.

Based in Brixton (South London) or Southgate (North London). Willing to travel far for the right job/mentor.

Awaiting your replies or PMs. Don't dissapoint me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get an apprentice to work for money let alone for free!

I'm going to quiz you tho young gunner. You first posted on here over 3 years ago looking for work. What have you been up to for 3 years?!

I'm going to quiz you tho young gunner. You first posted on here over 3 years ago looking for work. What have you been up to for 3 years?!

Read a few more of my posts. Had a huge problem with my training course which has only recently been resolved (partly thanks to this forum)

I was always looking for work but never seriously until I could afford a vehicle + insurance which I have now (since December '13). In all honesty I was too scared to make the jump from full time employment to full time self employment. Decided enough was enough March '13 and have only had inconsistant cowboys (apart from 1 guy) since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free Labour London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock