Search the forum,

Discuss Franke Swiss Pro Pull out Kitchen tap - unrecognised part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raycol1970

Hi all, hoping you can help

DIY (told my the wife) to fit this tap and do not recognise this egg shaped part, and nor do I see where it may fit. I've checked the Franke fitting instructions and they do not seem to reference it. see attached images

Unknown tap fitting.pngFranke Swiss pro.png

Thanks for any support you can provide

Haha, was meant to be . not ?

If it was ment to be or if it was not ment to be that's is the question of life

Really !!! :2guns: You been drinking the sheep dip Shaun? :26:

Well it's best to start early don't feel it much later on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Franke Swiss Pro Pull out Kitchen tap - unrecognised part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, my wife recently bought a pull out tap for the kitchen, much to my dismay as I was the one fitting it. the problem is, the spout is really loose. I disassembled the spout only to find it’s on a thread without any o rings at all. So basically it seems like when you swivel it, you are...
Replies
Views
We are replacing our kitchen mixer tap, but I haven't figured out how to remove the old one yet as I'm a lowly DIY-er and unfamiliar with the fitting that holds it in place. The old tap is a Franke Zurich, and inspecting underneath the sink I can see it has what looks like a brass tube with a...
Replies
Views
Hi there! our Heritage bath taps (see attached image) have a leak from the shower lever when diverted to the shower head. Unfortunately this model is over 15 years old and spare parts are no longer available. As a very amateur DIY-er I am not familiar with the inner workings of these sort of...
Replies
Views
My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about 3 and half yrs ago for the same reason (not sure how old its predecessor was as we inherited it). Doesn't seem a particularly great lifespan, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all hope you can help, I'm not a plumber so please excuse any incorrect terminology I use ha. I have a Blanco mixer kitchen tap that camp as a kit with a Blanco sink. The current Aerator? is just a standard plastic thread on piece and is the original one that came with the tap. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock