Search the forum,

Discuss Franke Olympic cartridge. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Good afternoon all. I need to get some replacement cartridges for the above tap but I cannot seem to get them until after the day I am working there. so I am wondering if you can buy generic cartridges like screwfix or do they need to be Franke? Wishful thinking maybe?

Very wishful. You'd end up driving around in an articulated lorry. That's why it's a new tap for me. Easy spend too much time tracking down the right bits.

I have also heard they are a nightmare to change this cartridges. Unfortunately I might have to tell the old lady a replacement is necessary then

I have also heard they are a nightmare to change this cartridges. Unfortunately I might have to tell the old lady a replacement is necessary then

Honestly Mutley, they are easy in my opinion. Just make sure you get the correct works. Franke taps have about 3 types of the 1/2" cartridges and normally you will only require a couple of spares for them. Ring Central Services and ask for the cartridges to suit your tap. You can first email a photo of tap if you want them to confirm the model, or just look on their website for the various ranges that are from the present right back to a few decades.

Here is a link, - it is an easy to use site. Do you not mean Olympus?
Central Services > > FRANKE TAPS

I do mean olympus yes. It was my predictive text that caused that error. Yeah I have been looking on the central services website but no one can get the cartridges to me by Tuesday and this is the only day I can be at this job for a couple of weeks now. So thought I might be able to buy say the screwfix gubbins and see if that works. I know I have done this before on a Franke tap and they worked.

Thanks for the link Best.

I doubt if any Screwfix works will do Franke.
Central Services should be able to have you the works for the following day.
Advisable to have a couple of extra as spares.

This same tap? The works for this are just the latest standard works. image.jpgimage.jpg

I do mean olympus yes. It was my predictive text that caused that error. Yeah I have been looking on the central services website but no one can get the cartridges to me by Tuesday and this is the only day I can be at this job for a couple of weeks now. So thought I might be able to buy say the screwfix gubbins and see if that works. I know I have done this before on a Franke tap and they worked.

Thanks for the link Best.

have you trtied showerdoc they may have for next day delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Franke Olympic cartridge. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock