Search the forum,

Discuss Forum Competition - Win £25 Amazon Voucher! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Win a £25 Amazon Voucher by simply replying to this thread with the best caption for this image.

Rules:-

• No staff allowed to enter
  • Only one entry per person
  • Winner will be chosen at random by an online random number generator (using their post number as their entry number)
  • Winner will be chosen once we have 100 entries
GO!

falling man.jpg

I know I'm disqualified @Dan but

It's hard pushing this invisible fridge by myself!

Okay I guess staff can enter, just not win lol, so I'll go too.....

"He was right, speed-skating to work instead of driving probably is quicker!"

:D :D

I win.

Bad weather Bowling!

Apparently, Bowling is a sport for people who have a talent to spare :)
So I guess you can say things are getting pretty serious :)

Reactions: Dan
No shut off & water coming through the ceiling, Joey here was cursing his luck trying to find the main stopcock...

Shame no one pointed out the van Bob had been pushing had actually started and was half a mile down the road!.......regards Turnpin:)

"Stand here, hold my coffee and watch, I'll prove I can do the bloody moonwalk"

IMG_0307.JPG

What you look like for at least 10 seconds when throwing a strike out in bowling, PRO moment

READY STEADY GO

• Agree
We've given away a £20 one tonight on Facebook on our TilersForums.co.uk page.

Thought the plumbing one would have gone first to be honest.

It hasn't closed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forum Competition - Win £25 Amazon Voucher! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
N
We would like to ask you for 15 minutes of your time for participating in a survey adressing the "Heating of the Future". Your participation would help us and give you the chance to win an Amazon voucher. Please find the link below: https://new.p3-survey.com/index.php/291251?lang=en PS...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Me and @Lou thought we'd knock up a new forum yesterday so looked through some domain names we have, and rather than start something else business or automotive-related we thought we'd try something new so we went for more of a social theme with BritishForums.co.uk. So far we've sorted out the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock