Search the forum,

Discuss forenza bath pop up plug in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I've just had a forenza bath installed. I would like to use the bath but for some reason the water won't stay in. It seems to slowly drain through this pop up plug. Does anyone know how this bath plug works? I've tried turning the round leaver to fully close so water doesn't drain...I've had the bath for 4 days!

Some of them don't seal best get the installer back to change it / adjust it

Hi Shaun
Many thanks. ..for some reason the water is draiming through even when the stopper seems full down...it's brand new so no idea..the water slowly drain so no bath possible. ...any ideas?

Other than incorrectly installed or cheap waste system no sorry

Any o ring on the plug part ?

You can often lift the plug part straight out, there's a threaded bolt underneath with a locking nut. Undo the locking nut, screw the bolt/screw a couple of turns then tighten up the locking nut again.
It was probably not going down far enough.
Got one in my house, when adjusted so that is seals properly when down - it won't open enough to allow the shower to drain fast enough. Will be swapping it out for a good old fashioned plug and chain or a click clack when I get round to it. (i.e. never...)

If the good advice from JC doesn't solve your problem. It is possible that water is getting around the back of the waste flange, ie between the bath itself and the metal part which the plug fits into. This is often sealed with a foam washer provided with the waste and usually it doesn't work, if this is discarded and a sealant used (eg silicone) it will no longer seep away.

Reply to forenza bath pop up plug in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock