Search the forum,

Discuss Foreign Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bartlettpandh

A customer of mine has bought a monoblock kitchen mixer tap from ebay and asked me to fit it. Upon inspection the fittings are 12mm not 15mm. Has anyone got any suggestions where I can find a 12-15mm conversion. All I have found so far is a 15-12 reducer which is no good for me as it has a female threaded connection and the monoblock connection hoses available off the peg are too large for the tap.
:confused:
Answers very welcome

any plumbers merchant like plumbcentre have 12 x 15mm couplers.

Many thanks for that now i have got something to aim for in the morning, as usual these things always crop up late on a Saturday.
Cheers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Foreign Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace it with a mixer tap one if I paid the difference? (I'm guessing no but it's worth a try). How much more complicated and time consuming is it to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever type. For some reason the hot water running on the new single lever mono mixer tap is slow flowing compared to the old ones. The cold water running...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock