Search the forum,

Discuss For anyone with Hilti tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I see Hilti are doing their run up to Christmas offers again. The Hilti 22volt range starts at £135 for tool body and case. Good deal especially if you have charger and batteries.
https://www.hilti.co.uk/winterwarmers-mif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For anyone with Hilti tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4 hours from 0-1.5 bar each time. This has been going on a week now. I have also started to notice small drips running down my condensate pipe...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Hello, We got a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive Green IQ 835 combi boiler in November 2021 as we wanted the most efficient boiler that modulated really well, especially for heating. Two weeks after the installation, the heating engineer needed to recalibrate the boiler and after that we started...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Recently our house central heating always turned on in the morning (and in the evening of course), but this morning, Saturday, we got up late without turning it on yet, about 9:20ish I heard the pump was making noise! About 9:29ish the noise stopped.---This is to say, boiler not turned...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock