Search the forum,

Discuss Fluidmaster New Syphon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Fluidmaster® PRO Universal Dual Flush Syphon - Fluidmaster PRO Series - Our Products

just fitted my first (not out in shops yet)

same as a turbo 88 adj but smaller in the width by about an inch

fitted fine lovely flush

easy to change syphon washer if split

image.jpg

Sean, are they not in plumb center already?

Sean, are they not in plumb center already?

dont have a clue this one is direct from a rep and he wasnt willing to give it out easy :D

(this is what he said they would be shipping them out in the next few weeks to stockists)

they may already be out, dont go in plumb centre

I think they have just got them out, saw an advert for them last week then was in plumbs and spotted display on counter I've not seen before, but was in a rush so didn't look, normally keep 2-3 in van, will pick some up soon if they are that good. I normally keep Dudley turbo flush But some times they are a bit tight on the float valves.

I think they have just got them out, saw an advert for them last week then was in plumbs and spotted display on counter I've not seen before, but was in a rush so didn't look, normally keep 2-3 in van, will pick some up soon if they are that good. I normally keep Dudley turbo flush But some times they are a bit tight on the float valves.

yea got two on order with the rep and there ideal for that as a turbo wouldn't fit in the above pic

but the only thing is you might need a long long c clip

Yeah they've been out here for at least 3 weeks lol I fitted one where a Dudley was a bit too long in an old fashioned cistern

Tbh, i've seen the pitch in the merchants and think WHAT THE SPORRAN DANDY is the big deal supposed to be about.
2 part syphons have been out for maybe 20 years so nothing new there, adjust the height, another wgaFART THROUGH MY WEE BOTTOM HOLE, dual flush.......yawn.
Syphons are on the way out and in about 20 years time they will be the domain of old cantNOTS, DIDDLY SQUATS YOHOHO. 10 years or so, just about the time one you fitted might need a washer (a bit plastic is surprisingly reliable) you will have lost touch with the customer and someone else will think they have won a watch or the suite will have been swapped.
Save yourself a tenner and stick any old syphon in.
Another useless idea from fluidmaster like the pro fill valves for numpties who cant put a nut on the right thread without crossing it. NEED A PEE PEE NOW HMM!

Put a syflo in today 3 part £8 toolstation, thought cheaper than a dudley88 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluidmaster New Syphon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock