Search the forum,

Discuss Flow restriction from magnaclean/tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitted a Centramag a couple of months back. I was back at the house the other week to quote for a bathroom. No issues with it.

Stuck my first one in today with some x400 am going back a a couple of weeks to powerflush.

Seemes a nice piece of kit, time will, as they say, tell though.

mIkegas thanks for the support ,as i said any issues get in contact with me , customers services is key and you will not be fobbed off ,i assure you. thanks

Thank you Roger with your honest opinion ,it has been a struggle to get there ,my only pit fall is , if i had introduced this 12 months ago there was not much competition ,but with support from you guys i dont have competition ..thanks
Stuck my first one in today with some x400 am going back a a couple of weeks to powerflush.

Seemes a nice piece of kit, time will, as they say, tell though.

That is great to hear , have i converted you from a well known filter ,hopefully yes .Nice one Danny pipe

Well I have no complaints mate, put it that way. Price is key though. Got to be in that middle ground, not cheap, not way too expensive!

With the retailers we are working with we have made sure they sell cheaper than magnaclean and tf1 ,so the customers get a better deal

I'd like to try one but don't like ordering work materials online. Are you in F&P wholesale?

Also, why did you decide to go with white?

No we are not selling through F&P Wholesale . We are currently marketing the filter our selves .I have made a decision to manufacture the centramag white to colour coordinate with white goods in the kitchen , your next question would be it will get dirty when you are installing , centramag can be cleaned with jiff cleaner or white spirits to make it spotless .

No we are not selling through F&P Wholesale . We are currently marketing the filter our selves .I have made a decision to manufacture the centramag white to colour coordinate with white goods in the kitchen , your next question would be it will get dirty when you are installing , centramag can be cleaned with jiff cleaner or white spirits to make it spotless .

Very good.

I only ask about F&P as I know my local independant is supplied through them. As I said earlier, I don't like using the Internet for materials, no customer service and carriage charges etc.

If my merchant supplied faulty goods I know they'd deliver a new one to site within a couple of hours, if I'm doing a boiler change using a trappex bought online, I have no backup. That's my only issue.

we only have one online supplier ,which is www.gassafetyshop .co.uk and the rest are independent merchants , if you were to buy lets say a magnaclean from your local merchants and there were valves missing they would probably direct you to adey because the merchant wouldnt stock valves.If there were issues with our filter i would make sure i would send on overnight courier.

Last edited:
we only have one online supplier ,which is www.gassafetyshop .co.uk and the rest are independent merchants , if you were to buy lets say a magnaclean from your local merchants and there were valves missing they would probably direct you to adey because the merchant wouldnt stock valves.If there were issues with our filter i would make sure i would send on overnight courier.

No they wouldn't, they'd just send another complete Magnaclean and then sort out the return issues their end, I wouldn't have to be involved.

Overnight courier is no good on a one day combi swap.

Would like to see the filter in my local merchants

Very good.

I only ask about F&P as I know my local independant is supplied through them. As I said earlier, I don't like using the Internet for materials, no customer service and carriage charges etc.

If my merchant supplied faulty goods I know they'd deliver a new one to site within a couple of hours, if I'm doing a boiler change using a trappex bought online, I have no backup. That's my only issue.
carry spare in van ??

I tried to pm you some contact details the other day but your box was full, if you have a e-mail I can forward them on.

i have a merchant in cwbrian called afon plumbing and heating supplies as a supplier for centramag is that near you gasman ?

i have a merchant in cwbrian called afon plumbing and heating supplies as a supplier for centramag is that near you gasman ?
not really its about 40 miles away ,if stuck i will get it of jbpm good delivery with those guys

as i am new into the market it will take a while getting round all the independents ,as long as you guys are demanding centramag then the independents will ask us for the filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flow restriction from magnaclean/tf1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock