Search the forum,

Discuss Fit Spirotrap MB3 to system - NW London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.Joshi

We would like someone to fit a Spirotrap MB3 filter to our system under the boiler.

I can purchase the filter or the person fitting can supply it if cheaper.

Thanks.

Thank you for placeing your works requirement on the forums,any member who can help ,please contact op direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fit Spirotrap MB3 to system - NW London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a sound of trickling water through the filter, loud enough to hear quite clearly and is pretty annoying. I wouldn't of thought trapped air would sound...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got the water tested in my flat which has high chlorine levels and I am going to get a under the sink filter chlorine remover fitted as I am sensitive to the chlorine levels. My question is that the filter will be fitted on the kitchen cold water pipe under the sink but the...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock