Search the forum,

Discuss First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tlaw259

First post and am hoping this forum will result in our finding the right person.

Seeking an experienced plumber to fit:
  • Orligno 25kW Wood Gasification boiler
  • 1000 litre buffer
  • 100-litre expansion

Effectively all the pipework between boiler / buffer and expansion tank.
Also need feed pipes between buffer in/out and zone valves.

If this leads to certification for RHI, great, if not.....ah well!
Boiler / tanks on a base ready to be positioned.

Immediate engagement for experienced plumber.
No rush, will wait for right person.

Will respond asap to feedback.

Re: First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler e

Location might be handy

Re: First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler e

Doh!
GU33 postcode.....not far from Liss Hampshire.

Thanks.

We could do it :)

I think, Nostrum could as well, though ot may be a bit cross-country for him.

p.s. if you had bought it through us it would have been 5% VAT on the lot not 20% :)

Are the units new or second hand? if s/h then not eligible for RHI.

You'll need a thermostatic mixing valve on the buffer outlet - ideally weather compensated so that you don't burn yourself on the rads. (And a few other controls :) )

My contact details in signature (click on the links)

If we did it we'd stay in a local b&b until finished.

Last edited:

One we did earlier :)

Orligno 40kW, 2000 litre buffer 2 x 100 litre expansion vessels (give redundancy)

1-IMG_2733.jpg2-IMG_2792.jpg

Like the enthusiasm, thank you for responding, appreciated.

I'll PM you with more info (Including answers to questions you already asked (Above)).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First post and seeking a plumber who is experienced fitting gasification boiler etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run of 6 or 7. When tested by Affinity Water no other houses seemed to be drawing water. If you were to run a hose and another house draws water the...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hoping somebody has come across this problem and can help with constructive advice. History - 11 radiators in system (total volume 350 litres) steel radiators, copper pipework 20-25 years old. Magnaclean filter fitted and power flushed 10 Years ago with new inhibitor - never experienced...
Replies
Views
N
hey all, Looking for a qualified gas engineer to install a new unvented heating system that comprises: 2 x rm 300 indirect unvented cylinders or preferably ACV same size. 2 x vaillant system boilers giving a total of 60kw Low loss header. Suitable sized main heating pump Mixing valve to give...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock