Search the forum,

Discuss First lot of tools up for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
All in good working order unless defects stated.

The Hilti TE7-C is a 230v corded tool. Price for this would be £150 based on a new price of £294.

If you want a Hilti cordless drill (amazing by the way) we have 3x Hilti SFH 22-A for sale. Each one comes boxed with 2x batteries with plenty of life on them and 1x charger for them. New price is £430 but we'd sell for £215.

Similar for the Hilti SID 22-A. It's a 22V cordless driver and I can promise you will never buy another one again after using it. Absolutely amazing tool. Again it comes with 2x batteries and 1x charger and is boxed. Price would be £490 new so £245 from us.

I will let go of the Metabo wall chaser for £250, it cost me £590 new. It's discontinued I believe but it cuts to 65mm depth and uses 9" angle grinder discs. Much better than the new version. I should say that it does have a broken cable which has been repaired using Wago blocks and insulation tape (someone chased through the cable..) but it's completely safe and working fully.

Finally, Fein Supercuts. 2 for sale, I'm looking for £170 each.

All sales will need to be by bank transfer or cash on collection. If posting them then I will need to charge you for postage on top. Shouldn't be much for most of them tbh, probably £5-10 with My Hermes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to First lot of tools up for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock