Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss First FGA, Regin One click in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Hugbru

Hugbru New Member

Hi Guys

Looking at buying the Regin one click Flue gas analyser.
    Slowly building up my tools now and should hopefully be taking my ACS towards end of summer.

Cant really afford the more expensive ones yet.
    Has anybody got or have used the one click? any good for first FGA.

Thanks Guys

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Wouldn’t buy a telegan until last mate. Otherwise by the time you are ACS it will have lost months on its calibration cert. I have a Kane now. But have had an anton for ages before that. Never used the regin before.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hugbru

Hugbru New Member

Makes sense actually mate, ill leave it until I've passed hopefully by September.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

If your working for a Co use theirs , don't bother until you have your gas ticket. if you need one jus hire one for the day (Plumbase)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Watts

Watts GSR

Done this myself, saved up for a kane and rented from Plumbase. £10 a day just add it to the price of the job.
    With analysers I’d say save up for a good quality kit. You’ll regret getting a cheaper one IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AWheating

AWheating Trusted Plumber GSR

It's not very good compared to the Kane's.